Challenger’s Path Event in Puzzles and Conquest is a several days quest event that can bring you generous rewards. For each chain of completed tasks, you will receive the loot described in the Events table.
- Challenger’s Path Event in Puzzles and Conquest lasts 7 days. Lords can still claim rewards within 2 days after the event ends, but they cannot continue to complete unfinished quests.
- Lords can complete certain quests to gain Challenge EXP during the event. The higher the Challenge Level, the better the rewards.
- Lords can activate the Path to Glory/Legend to unlock the corresponding EXP bonuses and rewards.
- Daily quests are reset daily. Advanced quests can be completed only once during the event.
As we wrote above, to get points in Challenger’s Path Event, you will need to complete daily and advanced quests. You can also earn special Challenge Keys. They are used to open the Challenger Chest on the Challenger’s Path.
The Challenge Participant’s Chest includes the following bonuses:
- Speedup 60 min x 5, Mark of Glory x 10, Stone of Blessing x 20,
- Spinel (all kinds), Essences (all kinds), Promoters (all kinds), Lesser Resource Chest.
You can also get an Experience Bonus. Rules for obtaining it:
- Buy Medals to gain EXP bonus.
- Both completed and unfinished quests enjoy the EXP bonus whenever you purchase it.
You can totally complete 6 daily quests, which will bring you rewards. You can daily receive up to 6 100 points (maximum).
|Alliance Donation||Donate for alliance tech 12 times||150|
|Donate for alliance tech 24 times||150|
|Donate for alliance tech 36 times||150|
|Donate for alliance tech 48 times||200|
|Alliance Help||Help allies 25 times||200|
|Help allies 50 times||200|
|Alliance Transport||Transport resources 2 times||150|
|Transport resources 5 times||150|
|Gather Resources||Gather 200 000 resources in total||200|
|Gather 400 000 resources in total||200|
|Gather 600 000 resources in total||200|
|Gather 800 000 resources in total||200|
|Gather 1 000 000 resources in total||200|
|Consume Stamina||Consume 60 Stamina||200|
|Consume 120 Stamina||200|
|Consume 300 Stamina||300|
|Consume 60 АР||200|
|Consume 120 АР||200|
|Consume 300 АР||300|
|Train Units||Total Might gained via training units reaches 20 000||200|
|Total Might gained via training units reaches 40 000||200|
|Total Might gained via training units reaches 60 000||200|
|Total Might gained via training units reaches 80 000||200|
|Total Might gained via training units reaches 100 000||200|
|Speedup Items||Use build speedup item 10x||150|
|Use research speedup item 10x||150|
|Gather in Pit||Gather 200 000 Rare Earth Ore||300|
|Gather 400 000 Rare Earth Ore||300|
|Alliance Chest||Claim Alliance Chest 10x||200|
|Claim Alliance Chest 30x||250|
You can totally complete 6 advanced quests, which will bring you rewards. You can additionally get 11 000 points for the event.
|Monster Hunt||Participate in Monster Hunt 1x||1 000|
|Joint Operation||Participate in Joint Operation 1x||1 000|
|Purchase Pack||Purchase packs 2x||1 500|
|Purchase packs 5x||3 000|
|Heal Units||Heal 20 000 units||1 500|
|Heal 100 000 units||3 000|
You can get bonuses as a reward such as:
- Essence Choice Chest,
- Gear – Gem – Saurgem – Warsigil Essence,
- Resources (Food, Wood, Iron, Gold),
- 5K Sauroi EXP, Runestones,
- Spinel (mixed),
- Mark of Glory,
- Diamond Chest (2 000),
- Challenger Chests.
Each difficulty level has its own additional branch of Rewards. If you are very active in the Challenger’s Path Event in Puzzles and Conquest, you can also have double or even triple size of rewards.