Alliance Conquest Event in Puzzles and Conquest game it is a regular event which gives an opportunity to take part in Alliance combats. There will be few tries to earn points for your party group.
- Alliance Conquest is divided into four phases: Preparation Phase, Matchmaking Phase, Competition Phase, and Reward Phase.
- Preparation Phase: R4 or above members of eligible alliances can select 30 members and sign up for the event. The chosen members will have to set up two defense lineups during the period (members and lineups can be changed). Alliances failing to sign up will be notified at the end of this phase.
- Matchmaking Phase: Alliances that have successfully signed up will be grouped based on the Might of the defense lineups of combatants. During the period, combatants and defense lineups cannot be changed.
- Competition Phase: Combatants can challenge defense lineups of their rival alliance. For each defense lineup they defeat, their Alliance Pts +100. Failed challenges do not increase the score. At the end of the phase, the alliance with a higher score will win!
- Reward Phase: All members who join the participating alliances before the matchmaking phase can claim victory or defeat rewards! Rewards must be claimed before the event ends.
- Now go get ready for the Alliance Conquest!
Rules of Alliance Conquest Event
Alliance Conquest is divided into four phases:
- Preparation Phase,
- Matchmaking Phase,
- Competition Phase, and
- Reward Phase.
Rules of each phase
- Preparation Phase lasts for 36 hours. R4 or above members of eligible alliances (Lv.5+ alliances with at least 1,500,000,000 Might and 30 members) need to select 30 members and sign up for the event.
- The chosen members must set up two defense lineups. Members and lineups can be changed at any time during the period. In addition to defending, combatants will also need to challenge defense lineups of the rival alliance.
- At the end of the preparation phase, alliances that do not have enough eligible combatants will automatically select other members based on their Might to fill the gaps. Combatants that haven’t set up defense lineups will automatically deploy heroes with the highest Might to the
lineups. Alliances that still can’t meet the minimum conditions will not be able to join Alliance Conquest this time.
- Matchmaking Phase lasts for 12 hours. During the period, combatants and defense lineups cannot be changed.
- In the matchmaking phase, alliances that have successfully signed up will be graded and matched up based on the total Might of the defense lineups. Grading Rules:
|Top 10 Alliances
|Top 10% Alliances
|Top 10%-30% Alliances
|Top 30%-70% Alliances
|Top 70%-100% Alliances
- Competition Phase lasts for 24 hours, during which the rival alliance and its defense lineups will be determined.
- Each combatant has 2 challenge chances. They can challenge one defense lineup per time. Before a challenge is finished, the target cannot be challenged again. For each enemy defense lineup defeated, Alliance Score +100. Failed challenges do not increase the score. remaining HP of the opponent’s defense lineup will be retained in the next challenge until the lineup is defeated.
- Each hero can only be deployed once per challenge.
- At the end of the phase, the alliance with higher a score will win! In case of having the same score, the alliance that spends less chances will win. In case of spending the same number of chances, the alliance with higher Defense Lineup Might will win.
- Reward Phase lasts for 24 hours. After the alliance finishes the Alliance Conquest, members who join it before the matchmaking phase will be able to claim a victory or defeat reward.
- The rewards for winning depend on your success in the event. You can get 5-star fragments of hero Ebony, Diamond chests, various valuable prizes.
Play and win the Alliance Conquest Event in Puzzles and Conquest game, we wish you success!