The Arbor Bond Event in Puzzles and Conquest is a festive event that will allow you to earn in-game bonuses. During the challenge, players need to actively earn special Event points in the Castle and on the World Map. To do this, you will also need to cooperate with members of your Alliance and participate in rally attacks.
Rules of the Arbor Bond Event Puzzles & Conquest
- The event lasts for 3 days. On the 4th day, you will still have the opportunity to pick up the rewards, but you will no longer be able to earn Seeds.
- Seeds can be found in the Hell Fortress, in the Arena and in the Campaign, and can also be obtained by completing Daily Quests or purchase from the Mall.
- In the Hell Fortress, in the Arena and in the Campaign, you can get no more than a certain amount of Seeds per day.
- Seeds are needed to increase your Experience in the current event. There is a chance that this effect from using them will be 2, 5 or 10 times stronger than usual.
- To unlock new rewards, you need to level up the event. Level 2 and 3 rewards can be unlocked for Diamonds or purchasing certain packs from the Mall.
- At the end of the event, the extra Seeds will expire and turn into other resources in your Bag.
How to get Points
You can get special event points – Seeds – through the activity in the game. Your task is to participate in daily activities as much as possible, closing Quest chests, spending action points in the Campaign, winning the Arena and conquering the Hell Fortresses. If you want to get extra Seeds, you can donate for system and buy sets for real money.
When you get a certain number of points, you will be able to use them through the button “Use”. This will open the columns in the Rewards table. To unlock additional columns with prizes, you will have to spend Diamonds and real money.
As rewards for active participation in the event, you can receive various in-game bonuses, including:
- “Arbor Bond” avatar frame (Improvements: food production + 1%, wood production + 1%),
- Sakuraby Skin for the Castle (Improvements: Infantry ATK + 10%, Ranged ATK + 10%, Cavalry ATK + 10%),
- Sauroi Experience, Runestones,
- Spinels, Shards, Warsigils, Promoters, Essences,
- Resources, etc.
Participate in the Arbor Bond Event in Puzzles and Conquest, collect as many event points as possible and take your wonderful rewards that will help you develop and conquer.