The next Game Update 5.0.77 Puzzles and Conquest from the development team has been released. This time, the changes concern both the functionality of the project and special in-game cosmetics. Let’s figure out together with you what new this Patch has brought.
We remind you that when server maintenance starts, access to the game is disabled for one hour consecutively in all Kingdoms. If you have not yet passed the update, then soon it will be in your Kingdom.
- New lord’s looks: Poseidon, Cleopatra.
- New curio: Eternal Scepter (Sarbor-exclusive).
- Curio Inheritance: A curio (not enhanced or promoted) can inherit star and enhance level from another curio.
- Added a button to the hero interface for lords to turn on/off hero upgrade notifications.
- Updated the interface of avatar frames.
- Boneyard: Lowered the requirements of personal points.
Lord’s Look is a 3D embodiment of your game avatar. There are two free lord’s look skins, and the rest you can purchase for a certain amount of VIP points. You can find skins for the avatar by clicking on the image of your Lord on the main screen of the game in the upper left corner. And once again on the icon of your Lord in the “Lord’s Info” menu itself.
You can find the curios in the Blacksmith building. There you will find the Curio tab.
Now, by going to the Heroes Menu and selecting a specific Hero, you can click on the Bell sign on the left side of the menu to turn off notifications for a specific Hero.
The frames for the avatar can be found in the “Lord’s Info” menu by clicking on the Lord’s image card.
So, you will be able to receive a set of certain bonuses in the game for the fact that the server has been shut down. This time, you will receive the following sets in Green Chests:
- Maintenance Compensation 08/26/2021: 300 x Diamonds, 3 x 60 m Researching Speedup, 3 x 60m Speedup.
Have a nice game and don’t forget to collect all the Compensations that you can find on the Castle main screen in the form of interactive chests after Game Update 5.0.77 Puzzles and Conquest.