Sarbor is a five star hero in Puzzles & Conquest. His element is Air. He belongs to the War heroes who strengthen the Infantry during the battle.
Its basic characteristics:
- Attack: 3287
- Defense: 2358
- Health: 5757
Units receive good boosts from Sarbor:
- The tactical skill hits for 500% damage at the maximum level of pumping.
- Attack, Defense and Health of the infantry are increased by 250%.
He can be attributed to the heroes of Support, who strengthen allies and weaken enemies. Sarbor gives protection to allies, reduces the protection of enemies, and so gives the division of damage between all for 6 turns.
The hero gives the following bonuses to the Puzzles and Conquest units
The hero has the following skills
|Rage Skill||(MP Speed: Low)|
Evens out damage taken among all allies and foes? respectively, for 6 rounds.
Wrath of Forest
|Passive Skill||Enchanced Active Skill: Reduces all foes DEF by 44%.|
Grace of Forest
|Passive Skill||Increases Dodge by 20%.|
|Passive Skill||Enchanced Active Skill: Increases all allies DEF by 63%.|
|Passive Skill||Increases Block Rate by 30%.|
Gradation of hero ratings in different directions of the game
- A+ – is one of the best heroes for direction
- A – is a great hero
- B – is a good hero
- C – average hero
- D – is a weak hero for this direction
- E – the hero does not fit
We have divided the use of the hero into 5 directions:
- Campaign – how useful the hero is during the campaign stages.
- Arena – how useful the hero is in arena battles, both in defense and attack.
- Trials – the usefulness of the hero in the battle with the boss.
- Troops – how much the hero influences your troops in the castle. This influence manifests itself in many aspects of the game, especially the team ones: a cohesive attack (Hell Fortress, attack of castles, etc.), Arena (Legion Showdown), Tower of Trial, etc.
- Economy – how much the hero will be useful from an economic point of view: construction, research, legion size and others.