The game developers released the Hotfix for Puzzles and Conquest on July 8, 2021. It mainly concerns the current mechanics of the Event-rolls, the Alliance, the Curio system. Let’s figure out what has changed in the game.
- Your reward choices in last round are now saved in Divination and Lucky Draw.
- Lords who have been allocated chests from Alliance Treasury are now placed at the end of the list.
- Winning the attack on a castle within alliance territory now reduces its wall DEF by 1, 500.
- Added Curio Warehouse tab to hero system.
- Added cosmetics for the Castle: Sunset Palace skin (Infantry DEF + 10%, Ranged DEF + 10%, Cavalry DEF + 10%), Cool Summer Ambience (Infantry HP + 10%, Ranged HP + 10%, Cavalry HP + 10%) , Isle Fest Nameplate (Troop HP + 2%), March Twilight Glider (Troop ATK + 2%, Hunting March Speed + 2%).
Do not forget to collect compensation for maintenance: 300 Diamonds, Research Speed-up 60m х3, Healing Speed-up 60m х3 after Hotfix for Puzzles and Conquest on July 8, 2021.