Today, April 27, 2021, a new patch has been released – Game Update 5.0.16 version of Puzzles and Conquest. Let’s see what new things the game developers have prepared for us. If you are a new player, then remember that when server maintaince happens, access to the game is disabled for one hour consecutively in all Kingdoms.
- New decoration: Castle Ambience. Use to change the appearance of your castle on the world map. How-to: Activate in Castle – Skin Display – Ambience.
- New event: Alliance Party. Every Tuesday and Friday, R4/R5 members can start Alliance Party that lasts for 30 mins. Gifts will appear in the party scene periodically for lords to collect. Each lord can collect gifts up to 15 times during the event. Note: Each lord can only join the party once on the event day.
- New alliance building: Gate of the Abyss – Lv.3+ alliance is required to place Gate of the Abyss. After placing the building, alliance leaders/officers can start the Gate of the Abyss event. Killing Abyss Lord within a given period of time grants kill rewards. The higher the damage dealt to Abyss Lord and Abyss Legions, the better the rewards. Members need to launch rally attacks on the Abyss Lord.
- New March in the Castle – Inferno Knight, it looks like a Dragon with a rider on it. Improvements: Troop ATK + 2%, Hunting March Speed + 2%.
- New Nameplate in the Castle – Unity Badge. Improvements: Troop DEF + 1%, Troop HP + 1%.
So, you will be able to receive a set of certain bonuses in the game for the fact that the server has been shut down. This time, you will receive the following sets in Green Chests:
- Maintenance Compensation 04/27/2021: 300 x Diamonds, 3 x 60 m Training Speedup, 3 x 60m Speedup.
We wish you good luck and do not forget to pick up all the Compensations that you can find on the Main screen of the Castle in the form of interactive chests after the Game Update 5.0.16 Puzzles and Conquest release.