The Lost Carriage event in Puzzles & Conquest is a festive event and is displayed in the Holidays section. In this event, players need to look for new objects Lost Carriages on the World Map and send their troops after them in order to get unique in-game items to exchange for bonuses.
Rules of the Lost Carriage Event Puzzles & Conquest
Event Description: Spring is here! Help the lost carriage on an outing to find its way to get gifts.
- During the event, helping the lost carriage on the kingdom map to find its way may grant Sachets, Flowers, and Willow Branches.
- Each lord can get up to 15 Sachets daily via the Lost Carriage event.
- Sachets, Flowers, and Willow Branches can be exchanged for rewards.
- Sachets, Flowers, and Willow Branches are also obtainable via daily quest chests.
How to participate in the Event
To collect in-game items, you need to get Lost Carriages on the World Map. For each such attempt, Action Points (AP) are consumed in the amount of 20. AP will be spent by you and gradually replenished.
The event lasts 3 days, so try to collect as many items for exchange as possible. The exchange can be made in a special Exchange Shop, which is presented along with this Event in the “Holiday Events” section of the Event Center menu.
In order to play as part of this event, you can go to the event and click the “Find” button, then you will be automatically redirected to the World Map. The Lost Carriages in the Lost Carriage Event in Puzzles & Conquest looks like a traditional red-green holiday carriage for the Asian nobility, harnessed by a pair of horses.
When you have collected a certain number of special items, go to the Exchange Shop Event in the Holidays Events section:
- Sachet (rare item) – can be exchanged for various items in the Exchange Shop. Can be obtained in the Lost Carriage event and in the Daily Quest chests.
- Flower – can be exchanged for various items in the Exchange Shop. Can be obtained in the Lost Carriage event and in the Daily Quest chests.
- Willow Branch – can be exchanged for various items in the Exchange Shop. Can be obtained in the Lost Carriage event and in the Daily Quest chests.
All these items are counted in the reward table in the Exchange Shop. The exchanger is adapted for this event and is a table with rewards. To get unique rewards, you should actively collect Sachets, Flowers and Willow Branches. Conventionally, you can find only 15 Sachets on the World Map per day for free, therefore, in three days you can collect only 45 pieces.
- Effect for the March Regal Carriage. To activate, press “Castle” – “Skin Display” – “March”,
- Frame for Lord Windsteed,
- 5-star Hero Choice card,
- 8-star Promoters (Gear, Gems, Saurgems, Warsigils).
Have a great time with festive in-game events and get the most useful bonuses in the Lost Carriage Event in Puzzles & Conquest!